Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years Day Mani

I loved the blue holo polish that I used on the last post so much that I used it again on this mani.  I had gotten some snowflake nail art stickers on Ebay and wanted to use them and thought the blue polish would make a great backdrop.  I was right.  They looked really pretty.  I used the Royal You polish on top of Nail Tek II base coat/ridge filler.  Once I placed the stickers I topped everything with Poshe top coat.




 I decided that I wanted to add a little more sparkle so I added one coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust. 





Look at that sparkle!!!  I hope you like the mani as much as I did.  I hope everyone has a happy and prosperous new year!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo in love with this design and if I wear it to the party I always have with my friends I know they are going to freak, because we all are nail majors but sometimes(usually) it tuns out pretty messy. Anyway, can you tell me the stamp you used for the snowflake???

    ReplyDelete