Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Santa Hat Nail Art

Very easy and super cute Christmas nail art.  I used some chevron French manicure guides to form the triangle part of the hat.  Then I used my nail dotting tool to make the ball on top and the 'fur' on the bottom.  The polishes I used are Nail Tek II Intensive Therapy, China Glaze Phat Santa for the red (how appropriate right lol) and for the white I used China Glaze Snow Me White.  On the other nails I added some sparkle with Kleancolor Silver Star making sure not to use the stars, just the glitter.  Then to seal everything I used INM Out the Door.  Quite festive don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. This week, we’re kicking things off with the crème de la crème in DIY nail art. From Miss Ladyfinger (who can transform any runway design to her digits) to London’s WAH Nails (famous for their mani mash-ups), you’ll get motivated to switch up your average manicure. nail stickers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried a few brands of nail foils and none of them fit me right. I have wide nail beds and the nail foils are made for women with normal size or even small nail beds.

      Delete