Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Colors Meet Diagonally

For this mani I decided to go simple.  I chose China Glaze Ruby Pumps, China Glaze Emerald Sparkle, and for the silver stripe I used Maybelline Color Show in Petal to the Metal with Nail Tek II Intensive Therapy as the base and INM Out the Door as the topcoat.  This was such a super easy mani.  After putting the base on and letting it dry I put a strip of tape diagonally across each nail and painted Ruby Pumps on the bottom section and removed the tape immediately.  I then free-handed the Emerald Sparkle on the top portion of each nail.  Once that dried I got a thin liner brush and put a stripe of Petal to the Metal at the meeting point of the two other colors then topped it all off with a coat of Out the Door.  

The camera refused to take a clear picture.  =/  I think that the glittery sparkles just freaked the camera out lol.  Anyways, it is a simple and clean yet really sparkly and gorgeous mani that anyone can do.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment