Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Starburst

I started out thinking I just wanted to have silver starbursts but it just wasn't enough....
So I added some white and green and that looked more like a fern than a starburst lol.....
So then I added some black and more silver with a touch of white to hi-lite...I was finally satisfied lol.
Here is a better view of how the silver looks on my thumb...so sparkly!!  



 Festive enough?  I love the end look.  It almost reminds me of fireworks.  A change of colors and this could be used for New Years or the 4th of July. =)

The polishes and tools I used were:

Nail Tek II Intensive Therapy
China Glaze Emerald Sparkle
China Glaze With Love
Maybelline Color Show Pedal to the Medal
Kleancolor Green Grass
Wet N Wild Black Creme
Wet N Wild French White Creme
INM Out the Door

I used a long thin liner brush for the striping on the starbursts.

No comments:

Post a Comment