Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Winter Holo French Mani

I wanted to do a wintery look so I used some polishes that I picked up from Pretty Polish n Things on Etsy.  She has a great deal going, 3 holo polishes for $25 which is what I purchased.  I picked Ruby Slipper, Royal You, and the Holo Top Coat.  

For this mani I used Nail Tek II Intensive Therapy for the base.  Once that was dry I put 2 coats of the Holo Top Coat and free handed Royal You above the smile line then added another coat of the Holo Top Coat so that the linear holo would be blended.  I sealed it with INM Out The Door.





I just love the glitter and shimmer of the holographic polishes.  These are linear holos too which are my favorite.  I love the scattered holos too but the linear just have that BAM!!  lol  Here is a blurry shot to show the pretty rainbow effect of the holo.


I wanted to try out my new stamper that I got on Ebay.  In the past I haven't had any luck with stamping at all.  This time it did ok.  I want to practice more but I was pretty pleased with this lol.  I used China Glaze Liquid Leather for this.




 Then I added a few rhinestones.  This is a first for me.  I bought the rhinestones a while back but hadn't had the opportunity to use them.  I'm not sure how I feel about them.  I think I should have used the smaller ones.  =/

Oh well, it's all in fun right?  lol.  I want to figure out a different mani to do with the rhinestones.  When I do I'll post it.  Any suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment